1. INSTANT MASHED POTATOES
1. Combine water salt and butter. (for best results, don’t add milk until step 3)
2. Heat to boil, and remove from heat.
3. Add cold milk; stir in potato flakes and let stand moist. Whip lightly with fork And serve.
For creamier mashed potatoes, stir in additional hot water or milk. For firmer mashed potatoes, stir in additional mashed potato flakes. Less salt can be added if desired.
1. Heat oil or butter in a pot over medium heat.
2. Add chopped onions, carrots until tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic (or garlic powder) , Salt, pepper (and any desired flavours) and cook for 2minutes.
4. Add milk and water, stir to mix and simmer.
5. Add mashed potato flour and whisk vigorously to ensure no lump forms.
6. Add any preferred seasoning and serve
3. POTATO FLOUR IN BAKING RECIPES
1. For Gluten free products, use potato flour in addition to other gluten-free flours in ratio of 1:1
2. For normal baking, Substitute up-to 25% of all purpose flour with potato flour for optimal results.
3. For yeast leavened products, substitute up-to 15%